Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nov. 12, 2007 - There are a few things I've said so many times ...
that it makes my head ache just thinking them ... and pound from my rising blood pressure when I actually have to repeat them

again ...
things like
"if you'll read the questions at the end of the chapter, that will help you as you do your reading ..."
why is this a difficult concept?
"you have to show your work on the math problems if you want to get any chance of partial credit ..."
isn't it more difficult to have to go through and do the problem all over again?
"it doesn't matter to me if you think captial letters and punctuation are a waste of pencil ... use them anyway ..."
does he think he's Harbrace?
"no, watching Modern Marvels won't count as science. I know you get to spend time with Dad and it's educational ... you still aren't getting credit ... maybe credit for PE since it always ends up in a wrestling match!"
somebody help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home