Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nov. 21, 2007 - Thankfulness continued ...
Just FYI ... it isn't my intent to finish this by tomorrow ... I'd like this to become a consistent (I know I told you I'm not good a consistent ... this is a concrete application of something the Lord is working out in my heart ...) -
that said, I would like to take a chunk out of that big number by Christmas because I believe it will keep me focused on what's really important about the Christmas season!
So, here we go for today's list ...
101. beautiful days today and yesterday to shop for all my Thanksgiving necessities
102. an amazing sunrise this morning that coaxed me out of bed even though my head was pounding
103. at least 10 long, hard belly laughs last night at Panera
104. the friend who shared them with me
105. prayers that I know are being lifted on my behalf
106. my niece, the very first baby that sparked my 'mommy instinct' ... she'll be spending Thanksgiving with us
107. Seat belts
108. Food TV recipe archives
109. my pocket knife
110. Wednesdays with Beth (if you didn't hear it today, you should go and download it to your iPod)
111. frozen pie crusts ... I wish I were good at it like Sarah but I'm not.
112. pumpkin pie mix ... I know, it's probably not as good, but ...
113. Swiffer
114. Sportscenter
115. my Maryville College connections
116. my dad's sense of humor
117. my 95 year old grandmother
118. my sister-in-law Laurie ... I wish she and her family were going to be here for Thanksgiving!
119. comjy jammies
120. friends who face life with courage ... I'm going to leave links out because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings! Hit the friend button or those on my sidebar to see several examples!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home