Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nov. 30, 2007 - I've had the same alarm clock since I was in High School ...
it's traveled from Frankfort, Indiana to East Tennesse ... from Davis Hall to Bartlett Hall to Cates Street back to Indiana briefly to Topside Road to Sterling Street to Hoopes Street to Wildwood Road to Blockhouse Road to Bay's Mountain Road to Oakdale Street to our current home (somehow it sorta freaked me out to type in the street we live on now).
Monday morning it failed to go off at the appointed 6am. Randy was convinced something was wrong. Loyal friend that I am (to my alarm clock) I declared it must be a programmer issue!
Tuesday morning it failed to go off at the appointed 6am. Randy declared it dead after double checking it for accuracy. But lovingly agreed to give it one more chance to come through!
Wednesday morning it failed to go off at the appointed 6am. Randy declared something had to be done! Because I have a hard time letting go, I asked several questions ... did you double check the time, did you make sure the volume is turned up, did you make sure that it's set for 6am and not 6pm???
Thursday morning it went off right on time.
hmmm ... I'm not sayin' a word!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home