Monday, January 28, 2013

When you ask Him ...

Writer's Block ... exhaustion ...

I don't really know which it is. I know this ...

my usual outlet of getting it all down in some form or fashion has been difficult ...

difficult is putting it mildly.

I don't feel capable of completing a full sentence these days ...

and yet my heart and mind are full.

Today in class ... I decided that I need to know  my students better ...

so we played a game.

Ask anyone any question ... it better be appropriate ... you better think twice before you speak ...

and they were completely stumped.

They don't know how to ask questions ...

they don't know how to get to know someone better.

I let them flounder for a while.

Which celebrity hair would you like to have?
What time period would you like to live in?
Would you rather be a squirrel or a chipmunk?

It was almost painful for them to even try!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home