Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Whitestone Inn







Last summer a dear friend invited me to spend a day and night at Whitestone Inn and I was blown away by the blessing of this time away. She treated me for an amazing dinner in the evening ... the rest of our time was spent in the Word.  I was in the midst of a difficult season and needed to hear from the Lord. As we sat on the porch ... I was able to be still and listen as the Lord began to speak deeply into the hurt places of my heart. The chaos of life created so much noise that I could hardly hear the voice of the Good Shepherd. On that particular day, I needed to know that He is my King. This time away allowed me to catch my breath.
If you find yourself in need of retreat and you can't go far away, maybe Whitestone will be the right place for you too. Feel free to follow the link attached and there is a coupon attached for $50 off the price of a room. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home