Monday, March 25, 2013

The First Time

I remember exactly where I was the first time I heard her sing ...

I was going to church with she and Jenny the next day.

But early in the day ... when she was in the shower and I was sitting on the sofa reading ...

I was stopped immediately.

... He gave His life what more could He give ... Oh how He loves You ... Oh how He loves me ... Oh how He loves you and me ... "

I moved from the sofa to right outside her bathroom door because I wanted to hear every single word. Every ... one.

Every word carried His love across the distance ...

Every word resonated deep in my soul ...

Every word was sung with confidence that life didn't really exhibit ...

My prayer this morning is that she remembers those words ...

that she knows them as Truth and not truth ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home