Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dec. 2, 2007 - blog land etiquette ...
requires that I link back to the site I saw this post on first ... I can only sometimes make that work with my AOL acct ... and today isn't one of those days. BUT Patrick's Place Sunday Seven question of the day was "What are your 7 favorite Christmas songs?" ... actually he called them Holiday or Christmas songs ... I'm just calling them Christmas songs ...
Here's my list ...
1. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear (there's no spiritual reason, when I was 7 Kevin Kirkman sang it in a church program our babysitter took us to ... he also played the guitar ... I fell in love with both of them
2. The Little Drummer Boy
3. Mary Did You Know
4. Breath of Heaven
5. The entire Young Messiah CD
6. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
7. Tennessee Christmas (This was the cutest thing ever when I was teaching English to 15 Japanese 1st graders!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home