Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oct. 3, 2008 - At my house this morning ...
I heard a slight change in attitude ... I'm reserving judgement on said change, well, because it means a decrease in the amount of AXE being used in my house! I believe this can only be a good thing ...
Last week ... "Mom, could you buy me some body wash. Not Axe, it dries out my skin. And, maybe something that smells good but not too much good smell."
Yesterday at Wal-mart I checked out a multitude of Body Wash for Men stuff ... since the job was left to me, I thought I'd search for one that would do body and hair ... after all, some of the toxicity comes from the mixing of one body wash scent, one hair scent, one deoderant scent, one body spray scent ... and for a brief period of time (until I hid it) cologne. His room was like migraine trigger central. I came home with Dial for Men ... HYDRATING formula.
This morning ... "Mom, the new stuff is awesome. It smells good, it feels good, it washes and conditions my hair ... you know (serious teenage voice) I have to keep up my reputation of having the softest hair of all."
Tonight, after everyone goes to sleep ... I'm changing everything back to Johnson's Baby Shampoo ... I've seen those girls rubbin' on his head

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home