Monday, June 21, 2010

Just pray ...

it's clear the enemy doesn't want this new opportunity to come easily. Therefore it must be worthwhile. The cost is increasing while the resolve and energy to go forth are waning.

and yet I cling to His word ...


Jeremiah 29:11-14a
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.

Deuteronomy 14:2
you are a people holy to the LORD your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the LORD has chosen you to be his treasured possession.

Esther 4:14
14 For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?"

Eph 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home