Thursday, March 25, 2010

Apr. 16, 2008 - This is one of those ...
I should be doing something else notes ...
so I'll keep it short.

It's 36 degree here. What in the world is going on?? They call it Dogwood Winter ... I hate Dogwood Winter. It's just wrong to fluctuate in temperature 550 degrees in a week.
I have a sore throat. And I'm leaving on Friday ... and a little matter of a sore throat is not stopping me!
On the Friday trip, some 400 miles or so away, my sweet husband wants me to pull the trailer behind the Jeep so he can ride the motorcycle to Indiana and then drive back up with us. I have no depth percetion, I've never done that before and I said no. How is it that someone with such an amazing grasp of just the right time to use the word "NO" does not understand it himself? One of the great mysteries of life.
The tip of my nose is cold, my feet are cold ... gack!!! even my coffee is cold. I'm going back to bed ...
or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home