Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jan. 4, 2008 - There's really no excuse ...for a month between blogs ...rick asked for a new blog on Christmas Eve ... sorry it's taken so long to accomplish!And, this is a pathetic excuse for a blog really. While I have several ideas rolling around in my head (and believe me, I've so completely disconnected over the holidays that there's ample room for things to just roll around!), I've developed a self-imposed time limit on the amount of time for reading and writing blogs everyday ... and my time is up in 3 minutes. And Sarah hasn't posted yet today(the rest of you are almost as pathetic as I am about posting regularly). How is this time limit thing going to work??? Anyway ... over the holiday I have:had dinner at friends, had friends over for dinner, had friends visiting for a week (almost), learned to more effectively use my bread machine for dinner rolls (white and wheat), cinnamon rolls(not as good as Kelly's), cinnamon bread, biscotti and banana bread (now I need to learn to more efficiently use my treadmill), developed 3 new recipes to use in my two week rotation (if you could only hear the cheers from my family), watched movies, started a new 'read through the Bible" plan, shopped, cooked, slept ...and now my 3 minutes is up! sorry for typos or misspellings ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home