Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Truth applied to the lies ... EDITED ... yikes!

it causes me to question my ability to love ...
We love because He first Loved us. I John 4:19

it causes me to question my ability to be loved...
How great the Love of the Father has lavished on us that we may be called the children of God. I John 3:1

it causes me to question my want to be loved...
I pray that out of His glorious riches he may strengthen you (me) through His spirit in your inner being so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you (I) being rooted and established in love may have power together with all the saints to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ and to know this love that surpasses all understanding that you may be filled to the measure of all fullness of God. Ephesians 3; 16-20

it causes me to question my worthiness to be loved ...
But God demonstrated His own love for us in this: While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:5

it causes my view of the love between a parent and child to be skewed ...
Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and hhavve no compassion on the chiild she has borne? Though she may forget , I will not forget you. Isaiah 49:15-

it causes my view of the love between a husband and wife to be skewed ...
I belong to my lover and his desire is for me. Song of Songs 6:10

it causes my view of the love between friends to be skewed ...
A friend loves at all times and a brother was born for adversity. Proverbs 17:17

it causes me to believe that my worth comes from what I can do ...
May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ through which the world has been crucified to me and I to the world. Galatians 6:14


it causes me to question the validity of my worth in my family...
All the days ordained for me were written inyour book beofre one of them came to be. Psalm 139:16

it causes me to question ... period.
See I have engraved you o the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me. Isaiah 49:16


Lord, Help me to believe Your Truth above the enemy's lies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home