Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Scarlet Thread

Weaving through time ... connecting past to present ... clarifying what was foretold with what has come to pass ...

we each have a choice. Will we let Him do His handiwork in our lives, or will we resist.

I am finding that in the resistance comes

regret.

In the refining comes

redemption.

Pastor Scott said today that to redeem something means to buy it back.

To buy back ...

could it be that if I will allow this scarlet thread to become evident in my own life, that Jesus could buy back what was lost? What was tossed aside? What was hoped for but never came to pass? What was stripped away?

I don't mean that any of the tangible things that are now gone will be returned.

But I am trusting Jesus to redeem some of the most precious things that have been taken.

Only He can Redeem perfectly!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home