Friday, July 22, 2011

In the still of the night ...

when His song has swept over me in the day so powerfully ...

the enemy felt the need to coerce another into trying to steal joy.

He will not win.

He feeds lies and spins tales that are simply not true.

He uses one who is weaker ...

one who hears his seething voice ...

and ignorantly heeds it.

The voice that speaks is not the one I should listen to ...

but inevitably, for a time, I do ...

I begin to doubt Truth ...

•I am loved 1John 3:3


•I am accepted Ephesians 1:6

•I am a child of God John 1:12

•I am Jesus' friend John 15:14

•I am a joint heir with Jesus, sharing His inheritance with Him Romans 8:17

•I am united with God and one spirit with Him 1Corinthians 6:17

•I am a temple of God. His spirit and his life live in me 1 Corinthians 6:19

•I am a member of Christ's body. 1 Corinthians 12:27

•I am a Saint Ephesians 1:1

•I am redeemed and forgiven Colossians 1:14

•I am complete in Jesus Christ Colossians 2:10

•I am free from condemnation Romans 8:1

•I am a new creation because I am in Christ 2Corinthians 5:17

•I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved Colossians 3:12

•I am established, anointed, and sealed by God 2Corinthians 1:21

•I do not have a spirit of fear, but of love, power, and a sound mind 2Timothy 1:7

•I am God's co-worker 2Corinthians 6:1

•I am seated in heavenly places with Christ Eph 2:6

•I have direct access to God Ephesians 2:18

•I am chosen to bear fruit John 15:16

•I am one of God's living stones, being built up in Christ as a spiritual house 1 Peter 2:5

•I have been given exceedingly great and precious promises by God by which I share His nature 2 Peter 1:4

•I can always know the presence of God because He never leaves me Hebrews 13:5

•God works in me to help me do the things He wants me to do Philippians 2:13

•I can ask God for wisdom and He will give me what I need James 1:5

It doesn't matter what the earthly evidence says.
The Word says this ...

I trust my eternity in this ...
I can trust my today in this.

I will spend time tonight letting the gentle breeze of His Truth
whisper away the lies that ring so loudly with reality that they seem true.

His song is louder in its gentleness ...
it never fails.


1 Comments:

At July 22, 2011 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

God is good, all the time..Amen..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home