Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lord, I need direction ...

School starts in a few days ... just a few days ... I thought I would be somewhere else ... I thought that the stacks of stories in my mind would be flowing onto pages ... and yet I find myself ...

stuck.

Daydreaming ...

night dreaming ...

walking through moments without direction.

Wanting to know ...

which way do I go??

Isaiah 30:21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”

Can you help me to hear you Lord??




1 Comments:

At July 22, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Blogger I am His Beloved said...

Beautiful you...He will give you direction, He will be the Light on your path, He hasn't forsaken or forgotten but is right now directing, working on your behalf for good...You are loved sweet friend, don't despair for hope, you are not alone.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home