Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do you ever find your life ... shifting?

friendships, schedules, activities ... changing to mold themselves around a new life that is headed your way?

That's how I feel right now.


And for the very 1st time in my life-
I find myself excited about the changes that are about to happen.

Partly, it's because the old life wasn't working very well for us any longer.

Partly, it's because we are surrounded by such amazing people. Being even more connected to them just seems like more blessing than is possible.

But mostly, it's because it is so clear that God is opening the doors in front of us that it's easy to let it happen.

I fell asleep today with a science book in my hands- and lesson plans running through my mind.

And I slept- soundly. The kind of sleep that comes out of working your brain until it doesn't have the energy to think.

Maybe change can be good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home