Sunday, January 30, 2011

I’m betting that I’m not alone … there are those of you who have waited for years for someone you love to seek Jesus. Well, I’m smack in the middle of that.




Today, Randy and I joined a new church. We haven’t belonged to a church since, well, about 2004, and got burned. And I mean burned such that I never really thought we would ever attend church again. Let alone find another fellowship of believers to join. The details of the hurt are not significant, but the message is clear … when you called into a leadership position of a church- you should take it seriously.



So … there were no bells and whistles or celebrations today. We didn’t even do the traditional lunch out with friends. It seemed to pass by for Randy and AJ without them even noticing. But I can’t help but stop and note what a moment this is for my family. Even if it’s not a big deal to anyone else! Randy initiated this … He decided. He had every opportunity to say no or let’s go somewhere else, but he likes it here. And that is an answer to a prayer that I did not expect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home