Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I need to hear

This post hit hard ... once today I had someone encourage me to seek the Father ... the next time it came as instruction. It was accurate. I knew at the time it was. It was exactly what I needed to do.  But I'm weary. I've been weary for several days and continued my daily search for His unsearchable things ... today, I didn't want to ... I didn't really know why.

The post told me why ... idol worship. Self-love in the midst of self-loathe.

Somedays I just blow it. Tomorrow I will start over. Today I still want to drive until I'm done driving. But I know I can't. I know I have to pay attention. I know that there's a plan and I'm only giving the enemy room ... I hate my weakness. I'm glad it is where He can show His strength.


Joy comes in the Morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home