Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why am I up this late ...

on a school night?

Well, this morning we woke to NO WATER ... well, I managed to let a stream flow from my sink for about 4 minutes and got enough for us to wash our hair, Little House on the Prairie style ... like as in, we used rinse water to wet our hair and a ladle to spoon the water on so as to not use too much!!!

The rest of my day, well, it was just what my days look like now that I have taken on new students. Each day, I prepare for 5 classes that span grades 3-8 ... Science, Math, Reading and Language Arts (grades 3 and 4) ... each requiring a special plan because of special needs. It's like a full teaching load at a public school. That means there is no time to come home (or go elsewhere) mid-day ...

I came home to still no water, but hope of water ... because lightening struck our pump. At 6 I got AJ ... but had to come home, fix dinner, help with homework ... and now I finally have a chance to do one load of laundry ... one seriously necessary load of laundry.

The lesson today ...

I will praise you in this storm, I will lift my hands ...

Lord, help me to lift my hands in this storm! And the aftermath of the storm just keeps coming!!!

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2011 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Toknowhim said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today... Blessings Amy...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home