Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I really can't explain it ...

I guess it's that peace that passes all understanding ...

but my heart isn't in a twist missing AJ.

I don't mean that this time of having him away isn't hard because ... it is.

I don't know what to do with myself ...

and while the Lord even sent someone yesterday to my back door ...

Bible in tow, just to focus on HIM for a while ...

it's hard to know what to do first.

Today, I tackled the buffet.

I threw away things that could have been used -
     that I would never get to Goodwill

I moved all the pictures to one drawer

The office supplies to one

Stuff occupies two

My table holds what I don't know what to do with ...

I wish there was a place in my heart like that ...

a place to lay the things I just don't know what to do with right now.

The confusion

The thoughts I thought were clear that are now- cluttered

so I could decide what to do with all of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home