Thursday, July 28, 2011

Marisa's Blog spoke volumes yesterday ... in places I have pondered and deliberated for several months now. It made me look at the hidden places ... the hidden motives ... and the truth behind why I call myself a Christian.

I can't do her words justice - so go read them for yourself. But I can say this ... when you read it, allow the Holy Spirit to speak softly to the places He wants to clean up and redeem that you are trying to hold on to ... I am thoroughly convinced that what we allow people to see is important to our witness, but it is the thing that we keep hidden so deeply we hope no one will ever see that is the most important when consider our intimate relationship with our Father.

I pray your day is blessed beyond what you could ever imagine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home